Thursday, February 10, 2011

Purr-chase

While I was doing my James Jean post I was interrupted by my Urban Outfitters order being delivered! :O Yay. Last package I'm expecting for now too, this makes me sad. No more chances of a morning surprise present to brighten my day.

Anyway this is what I got!

That's a four action shot viewfinder ;) and an Anna Sui lipstick.

The boots are the kind of boots that are really hard to put on. Especially without socks.. and then you get all panicy and terrified and think you're going to die mid boot struggle. I even made a comic about it just now, because THAT's how bored I am today.


Now to organize my overstuffed room some more. I'm running out of space and it will soon be overflowing if I don't purge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line...