Thursday, February 10, 2011

Jj

Get pumped for some amazing James Jean action. He's pretty much in my top 3 favourite artists.. I don't know which order though... haven't thought about that yet. Now making a favourite artists list is on my To Do list.

I got this in the mail this week :) It's so pretty and eloquently detailed, could look at it all day long. And now I feel the need to have more of his books in my possession.
Rift
Maze
The cover art of Fables is where I first saw James Jeans' work. It was always so fluid, beautiful and soft. Everything was so delicate and detailed and I was instantly amazed! I mean look at her hair falling on the stairs, doesn't get much better than that. You can't even aspire to be this good.
 
Tango
Still 2
Catch/Batter

Visit his website to see plenty more of his amazing works: http://www.jamesjean.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line...