Wednesday, February 9, 2011

All the hip kids...

So I thought it would be a great idea to start my own blog, all the hip kids seem to be doing it, seems to work well for them!

I'll probably just be sharing illustrations and designs that I think are totally awesome (like everyone else, right?) annnd things about myself that I think are amazingly exciting, but everyone else will think are so so boring. Enjoy.

Well today I might as well show you my dip dyed hair that I have wanted for ages, I did it last week, but I've changed it already (please excuse the pouty face).

And now it is purple... it seems more boring because it's dark again. I was going to leave the tips blonde, or dye a different colour... but I was doing it myself, and I just don't have the patience/lack of gumbiness.

That's the look I was wanting to go for... Should have half-halved him. Oh well! Next time it's green :)

2 comments:

  1. your hair is amazing! what hair dye did you use and how long did it last x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thankyou!
    Umm I used some random store brand for the purple. Jean's Colour or something (http://www.alfaparfeduc.com/pages/color/jeans_color.asp)

    It was nice colour for like the first wash, then it went a nice pale pinky after a few more. Thennn it started looking yucko after that! :(

    I much prefer manic panic or la riche hair dyes. They last for about 4 to 7 weeks I guess. Probably longer, but I just redyed when it looked slightly duller. x

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line...