Thursday, February 17, 2011

Lovely Ladies

Random illustrations of beautiful ladies :) Each of these images really inspire me and make me strive to work harder at creating my own art. I find it really hard to get motivated ever. And I need new materials and media damnit!

This style of drawing women really fascinates me, they look kind of innocent but at the same time powerful. I guess it's just their female sensuality? They're all pouty lip faced, but you can tell in their eyes they mean business and they'll take no beef! (Except for the girl in the pond, she's kinda mid-drown there).


By Charmaine Olivia
By Zoey Lacchei

Niaidia by mycharliegirl on deviantart.

By Eric Bonhomme
Gibson Girl



By Audrey Kawasaki

Tears by Laphet

Flux by Huebucket aka Chalermphol Harnchakkham

Unknown Source :(

By Courtney Brims

Ben Tour

Hope you enjoyed that... because I did :)
So much pout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line...